Round Two: 2010-2011


Hey everyone!
Hope you all are coping fine with the changing seasons/lifestyles/environments.
i’ve decided to relaunch the blog!
In celebration of doing so– let’s reminisce by going over last year’s stats:
-88% of us were Mac users which leaves the remaining 12% to them window operating machines
-57% percent of us used safari, 33% used firefox, 7% used internet explorer, and finally 2% used google chrome
-All of our viewers were from the United States except for one individual that peaked in from across the world in India: Tevon.
– And finally, last year we garnered over 200 blog posts!

Advertisements